- Information We Collect. When you browse www.aiefire.com and do not interact with the Site by providing any information about yourself, you browse anonymously. Personally identifiable information–such as your name, address, phone number and email address–is not collected as you browse. When you choose to interact with the Site by clicking on the “How to Contact Us” tab, we will collect the personal information imputed by you, which may include your name, email address, phone number and any questions or comments or requests entered by you in the “Your Message” field.
THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT KNOWINGLY SOLICIT OR COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE SITE FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF THE COMPANY LEARNS THAT A CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 13 HAS SUBMITTED PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO THE COMPANY THROUGH THE SITE, IT WILL TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO DELETE SUCH INFORMATION FROM ITS RECORDS AND TO NOT USE SUCH INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE (EXCEPT WHERE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE SAFETY OF THE CHILD OR OTHERS, OR AS MAY OTHERWISE BE REQUIRED BY LAW).
3. How we Collect Information. We may collect information in several ways by your use of this Site, as well as from forms you submit to us. When you visit the Site, our servers may log your IP address, the URL of your request and other information that is provided in the HTTP header. We may also ask you to voluntarily provide us with personal information on this Site regarding yourself. Although you may decline to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information when asked, some features, products, and services will be unavailable to you as a result.
5. How We Use Personal Information. Once collected, we may use personal information regarding yourself for the following purposes:
- Answer your emails or online request
- Ensure the Site is relevant to your needs
- Contact you to verify the information you provide to us
- Understand and anticipate your needs and preferences
- Protect the security and integrity of our Site
- Conduct internal reviews of our Site and the services we provide
- Develop, enhance, and market our services
- Notify you about new products/services, special offers, upgrades, and other related information from the Company and other approved third parties
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
6. Disclosure of Information. Except as otherwise provided herein, we do not disclose any personal information collected from you through the Site to any third party.
10. How You Can Access and Change Information. To the extent required by applicable law, you may request that we inform you about the personal information we maintain about you, and where appropriate, request that we update, correct, and/or suppress personal information about you that we maintain in our active database. We will make all required updates and changes within the time specified by applicable law, and where permitted, may charge an appropriate fee to cover the costs of responding to such request. Please remember, if you make such a request, we may not be able to provide you with the same quality and variety of services to which you are accustomed. Please direct your requests to the address and person listed below under the section “How to Contact Us.” To protect your confidentiality, we will only respond to the address or e-mail you provide to us in your request.
A. California Information-Sharing Disclosure. California Civil Code 1798.115(c), 1798.130(a)(5)(c), 1798.130(c), and 1798.140 indicates that companies should disclose whether the following categories of information are collected, transferred for consideration, or transferred for an organization’s “business purpose” as that term is defined under California law (or were collected or transferred in the past 12 months).
|Category of Personal Information||Is this information collected by us?||Is this information transferred for business purposes?||Is this information transferred for valuable consideration?|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||No||No||No|
|Bank account number||No||No||No|
|Characteristics of protected classifications (e.g., age, sex, race, ethnicity, physical or mental handicap, etc.)||No||No||No|
|Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies)||No||No||No|
|Credit card number||No||No||No|
|Debit card number||No||No||No|
|Driver’s License Number||No||No||No|
|Electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history)||No||No||No|
|Health insurance information||No||No||No|
|Identifiers (e.g., name or alias)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Insurance Policy Number||No||No||No|
|Online identifier (e.g. IP address)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Other financial information||No||No||No|
|Social Security Number||No||No||No|
B. European Union (“EU”), General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). If you are located in the EU, you may have certain rights with respect to the personal information we have about you. The Company may process personal information because it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Pursuant to the GDPR, as implemented by EU Member States, you may access the personal information we hold about you; request that inaccurate, outdated, or no longer necessary information be corrected, erased, or restricted; and request that we provide your personal information in a format that allows you to transfer it to another service provider. You also may withdraw your consent at any time where we are relying on your consent for the processing of your personal information. You may object to our processing of your personal information where that processing is based on our legitimate interest. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us in accordance with the instructions provided below in the “How to Contact Us” section. We may need to collect and process information about you solely for the purpose of responding to and satisfying any data right request you may have.
11. How to Contact Us. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or:
Get expert fire protection tips and information delivered
right into your inbox. Subscribe to our blog below.